- 7 day course
- Over 9000 words
- 7 days of intuitive insights
- An introduction to the key principles
- Understand the implications of the digital economy, where it is taking us, and what this means for you, and society in general
Everything you need to start understanding the digital economy today!
Written by Rufus Pollock and Theo Cox, creators of the Open Revolution and advisers on digital strategy to governments, IGOs and companies for over two decades.
Understanding the digital economy in 7 days
🗺️ Diginomics 101 Masterclass
How to UnderstandDigital Economicsby
Rufus Pollock and Theo Cox
Key principles learned over 20 years in a simple guide.
Want to make sure this course is worth it before you sign up?
Here’s everything that we will cover:
- Day 1: We’re in a new digital economy
- Day 2: It’s more than digital, it’s information
- Day 3: Costless copying: the essential difference between bits and atoms
- Day 4: The magical apple tree: once upon a time in the digital economy
- Day 5: Exclusive rights "property": one way to pay for the first copy
- Day 6: Costless copying revisited
- Day 7: Core tension: access vs innovation